ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Sets Sept 4 Q2 Earnings Date
- Rex Energy (REXX) Announces 1.25M Depositary Shares Offering
- Newcastle Investment (NCT) Plans 40M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!