ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weibo (WB) Prices Smaller IPO at $17, Low End of Range
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Vital Therapies (VTL) IPO Opens Mildly Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!