Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
The IPO for Seadrill Partners LLC (NYSE: SDLP) opened for trading at $24 after pricing 8,750,000 common units at $22. Shares last traded at $24.32.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Announces Expiration of Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Rights Offering
- Yulong Eco-Materials (YECO) Sees Upside Momentum
- DuPont (DD) Announces Compltion of Chemours (CC) Spin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!