Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The IPO for Seadrill Partners LLC (NYSE: SDLP) opened for trading at $24 after pricing 8,750,000 common units at $22. Shares last traded at $24.32.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seadrill Partners (SDLP) Announces 12.9M Common Unit Offering
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Files $750M Mixed Shelf
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering at $10/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!