Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
The IPO for Seadrill Partners LLC (NYSE: SDLP) opened for trading at $24 after pricing 8,750,000 common units at $22. Shares last traded at $24.32.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veritex Holdings (VBTX) Files $40M IPO
- Store Capital (STRE) Files $500M IPO
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Files $150M Mixed Self
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!