Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
The IPO for Seadrill Partners LLC (NYSE: SDLP) opened for trading at $24 after pricing 8,750,000 common units at $22. Shares last traded at $24.32.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobileye (MBLY) Gains; Quiet Period Ends Next Week
- Google (GOOG) Update Negative for Upcoming IPO Box (BOX) - Triton Research
- Axalta Coating Systems Files $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!