Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The IPO for Seadrill Partners LLC (NYSE: SDLP) opened for trading at $24 after pricing 8,750,000 common units at $22. Shares last traded at $24.32.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Invitation Homes said to confidentially file for IPO - WSJ
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Announces Completion of International Seaways (INSW) Spin-off
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!