SEC's review of the Facebook (FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures -WSJ (NDAQ)
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
WSJ reporting the SEC's review of the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS AG (UBS) Can't Arbitrate with Nasdaq (NDAQ) over Facebook (FB) IPO - Court
- Tribune Publishing Co. (TRUB) Acquires Wrapports Chicago Suburban Publications, No Terms
- Zogenix (ZGNX), Purdue Pharma Enter Hydrocodone Product Exclusivity Waivers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!