SEC's review of the Facebook (FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures -WSJ (NDAQ)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
WSJ reporting the SEC's review of the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Packaging (PKG) in Prelim Evaluation of MLP, Has Engaged Advisors (IP) (RKT)
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) Sells Reno-Based Exhaust, Parts Business; Prelim. Q3 Revs Miss Views
- Youth I.N.C. and Canaccord Genuity to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell in Celebration of 9th Annual Trading Day for Kids