SEC's review of the Facebook (FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures -WSJ (NDAQ)
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- WI-LAN (WILN) Reports Apple (AAPL) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Pending Litigation
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
WSJ reporting the SEC's review of the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- NASDAQ OMX Lists Compass EMP Developed 500 Enhanced Volatility Weighted Index ETF
- Atlas, Powered by Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!