Russell 3000 Releases Q3 IPO Additions, Including Twilio (TWLO)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Russell Indexes released their preliminary IPO addition list for Q3 for the Russell 3000. The additions are to be made on September 30, 2016:
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (NYSE: APFH)
- Atkore International Group Inc. (NYSE: ATKR)
- Audentes Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BOLD)
- Clearside Biomedical (NASDAQ: CLSD)
- First Hawaiian (NASDAQ: FHB)
- Global Medical REIT (NYSE: GMRE)
- At Home Group (NYSE: HOME)
- HarborOne Bank (NASDAQ: HONE)
- Kinsale Capital Group (NASDAQ: KNSL)
- Medpace Holdings (NASDAQ: MEDP)
- NantHealth (NASDAQ: NH)
- Paragon Commercial Corp (NASDAQ: PBNC)
- Impinj (NASDAQ: PI)
- Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX)
- Patheon N.V. (NYSE: PTHN)
- Selecta Biosciences (NASDAQ: SELB)
- Syros Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: SYRS)
- Tactile Systems Technology (NASDAQ: TCMD)
- TPI Composites (NASDAQ: TPIC)
- Twilio (NYSE: TWLO)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Exclusive: Altice USA draws up plans for IPO - sources
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) IPO Opens Up 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Index Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!