Russell 3000 Releases Q3 IPO Additions, Including Twilio (TWLO)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Russell Indexes released their preliminary IPO addition list for Q3 for the Russell 3000. The additions are to be made on September 30, 2016:
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (NYSE: APFH)
- Atkore International Group Inc. (NYSE: ATKR)
- Audentes Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BOLD)
- Clearside Biomedical (NASDAQ: CLSD)
- First Hawaiian (NASDAQ: FHB)
- Global Medical REIT (NYSE: GMRE)
- At Home Group (NYSE: HOME)
- HarborOne Bank (NASDAQ: HONE)
- Kinsale Capital Group (NASDAQ: KNSL)
- Medpace Holdings (NASDAQ: MEDP)
- NantHealth (NASDAQ: NH)
- Paragon Commercial Corp (NASDAQ: PBNC)
- Impinj (NASDAQ: PI)
- Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX)
- Patheon N.V. (NYSE: PTHN)
- Selecta Biosciences (NASDAQ: SELB)
- Syros Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: SYRS)
- Tactile Systems Technology (NASDAQ: TCMD)
- TPI Composites (NASDAQ: TPIC)
- Twilio (NYSE: TWLO)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) to Offer Up to $450M in Common Stock
- CapStar Financial (CSTR) Prices IPO at $15/Share, Middle of Expected Range
- The Trade Desk (TTD) IPO Opens Up 60%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Index Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!