Recent IPO Everbridge (EVBG) Gains Following Weekend Terror Events
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Last week's IPO for Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) is gaining sharply in pre-open trade following the terror attacks in NYC over the weekend. Shares last traded up 10% to $16.79.
Everbridge is a global software company that provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber incidents, over 3,000 global customers rely on the companys SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Sees Strong Upside Move as Sentiment Turns on New Products
- CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) October weekly puts active as shares pull back from high end of historic range
- Vail Resorts (MTN) volatility at low end of historic range into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesIPO, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!