Presidio Files $100M IPO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Presidio filed a registration with the U.S .SEC for an IPO of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering amount is $100 million.
Underwriters are J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, Barclays, and RBC Capital Markets.
Our revenue was $1,393 million for the Predecessor period beginning July 1, 2014 and ending February 1, 2015 and $985 million for the Successor period beginning November 20, 2014 and ending June 30, 2015. From November 20, 2014 to February 1, 2015, the Successor had no operations or activities other than the incurrence of transaction costs related to the Presidio Acquisition. Our revenue for our Combined fiscal year ended June 30, 2015 was $2,378 million and increased 14.2% to $2,715 million in our fiscal year ended June 30, 2016. In our fiscal year ended June 30, 2016, our net loss was $3.4 million. In the same period, Adjusted EBITDA and Adjusted Net Income were $211.1 million and $81.2 million, respectively.
Presidio is a provider of IT solutions to the middle market in North America.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces 16.66M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering (CG)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, RBC Capital, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!