Presidio Files $100M IPO
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Presidio filed a registration with the U.S .SEC for an IPO of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering amount is $100 million.
Underwriters are J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, Barclays, and RBC Capital Markets.
Our revenue was $1,393 million for the Predecessor period beginning July 1, 2014 and ending February 1, 2015 and $985 million for the Successor period beginning November 20, 2014 and ending June 30, 2015. From November 20, 2014 to February 1, 2015, the Successor had no operations or activities other than the incurrence of transaction costs related to the Presidio Acquisition. Our revenue for our Combined fiscal year ended June 30, 2015 was $2,378 million and increased 14.2% to $2,715 million in our fiscal year ended June 30, 2016. In our fiscal year ended June 30, 2016, our net loss was $3.4 million. In the same period, Adjusted EBITDA and Adjusted Net Income were $211.1 million and $81.2 million, respectively.
Presidio is a provider of IT solutions to the middle market in North America.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- General Motors (GM) Pays $1M to Settle SEC Accounting Control Failure Charges
- XOMA (XOMA) Says Servier Agreed to Amend Terms of Loan Agreement