Palo Alto Networks (PANW) IPO now indicated $53-$56 after pricing at $42
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...)
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) IPO now indicated $53-$56 after pricing at $42
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Outperform
- Seadrill Partners (SDLP) to Acquire Two Semi-Submersible Rigs (SDRL)
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Commences 15M Common IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!