Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) IPO Opens Up 18%
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: NBLX) opened for trading at $26.50 per unit after pricing 12,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests at a public offering price of $22.50 per common unit.
Barclays, Baird, J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, DNB Markets, Mizuho Securities, MUFG and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as book-running managers for the offering and Barclays and Baird are acting as structuring fee agents for the offering.
Noble Midstream is a growth-oriented Delaware master limited partnership formed by its sponsor, Noble Energy, to own, operate, develop and acquire a wide range of domestic midstream infrastructure assets. Noble Midstream currently provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services for Noble Energy in the DJ Basin in Colorado. Our areas of focus are in the DJ Basin and the Delaware Basin in Texas.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- Essilor to Merge with Luxottica Group (LUX)
- Sanchez Energy (SN), Blackstone Energy Acquire 155,000 Eagle Ford Acres from Anadarko (APC) for $2.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Merrill Lynch, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, Barclays, Crude Oil, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!