Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) IPO Opens Up 18%
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: NBLX) opened for trading at $26.50 per unit after pricing 12,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests at a public offering price of $22.50 per common unit.
Barclays, Baird, J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, DNB Markets, Mizuho Securities, MUFG and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as book-running managers for the offering and Barclays and Baird are acting as structuring fee agents for the offering.
Noble Midstream is a growth-oriented Delaware master limited partnership formed by its sponsor, Noble Energy, to own, operate, develop and acquire a wide range of domestic midstream infrastructure assets. Noble Midstream currently provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services for Noble Energy in the DJ Basin in Colorado. Our areas of focus are in the DJ Basin and the Delaware Basin in Texas.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering