Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) IPO Opens Up 18%
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: NBLX) opened for trading at $26.50 per unit after pricing 12,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests at a public offering price of $22.50 per common unit.
Barclays, Baird, J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, DNB Markets, Mizuho Securities, MUFG and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as book-running managers for the offering and Barclays and Baird are acting as structuring fee agents for the offering.
Noble Midstream is a growth-oriented Delaware master limited partnership formed by its sponsor, Noble Energy, to own, operate, develop and acquire a wide range of domestic midstream infrastructure assets. Noble Midstream currently provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services for Noble Energy in the DJ Basin in Colorado. Our areas of focus are in the DJ Basin and the Delaware Basin in Texas.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- Allergan (AGN) Was the Only Bidder for Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) - Filing
- CBOE Holdings Agrees to Acquire Bats Global Markets to Strengthen CBOE Holdings' Global Position in Innovative Tradable Products and Services, and Achieve Meaningful Cost and Operational Efficiencies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Merrill Lynch, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, Barclays, Crude Oil, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!