Noble Midstream Partners (NBLX) opens for trading at $26.50/Unit; IPO priced at $22.50/Unit
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fast Money May Be Moving Out of Twilio (TWLO) and Into Nutanix (NTNX)
- Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter Involving Disney (DIS) Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!