NetEase (NTES) Said Looking to Spin-off News Unit
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES) shares are on watch amid news that the company might look to spin its news operations in an effort to raise $300 million.
Bloomberg noted that NetEase could conduct an IPO of the unit or an outright sale. The company is said to be in talks with potential buyers and the spinoff is in the early planning stage.
Shares of NetEase are lower early Tuesday following an 8 percent move higher on Monday's session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- MoneyGram (MGI) on Watch After Western Union Announces Settlement, Shares Give Up Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!