NetEase (NTES) Said Looking to Spin-off News Unit
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES) shares are on watch amid news that the company might look to spin its news operations in an effort to raise $300 million.
Bloomberg noted that NetEase could conduct an IPO of the unit or an outright sale. The company is said to be in talks with potential buyers and the spinoff is in the early planning stage.
Shares of NetEase are lower early Tuesday following an 8 percent move higher on Monday's session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Coach (COH) won't comment on rumors or speculation - Bloomberg, citing spokesperson
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Shares Pop Higher Amid Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!