Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UNLV Predicts Student Success and Prepares for the Final U.S. Presidential Election Debate with Splunk
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Prices Aggregate $25M Common Stock, Conv. Preferred Stock Offerings
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Prices 13M Common Stock Offering at $13.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!