Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Starts Splunk (SPLK) at Outperform
- Univision Holdings (UVN) Files $100M IPO
- Natera (NTRA) Prices 10M Common Stock IPO at $18/Share, at Top-End of Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!