Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk Inc. to Present at Credit Suisse Technology Conference
- Splunk (SPLK) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Deutsche Bank
- Duluth Holdings (DLTH) IPO Has a Solid Debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!