Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitsubishi UFJ Starts Splunk (SPLK) at Overweight
- Splunk (SPLK) Trades Lower in Sympathy with Tableau Software (DATA)
- Neos Therapeutics (NEOS) Withdraws $69M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!