Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Remains Bullish Ahead of Splunk's (SPLK) 1Q Report
- Shopify (SHOP) IPO Opens Up 65%
- Baozun (BZUN) IPO Prices at $10, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!