Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Nasdaq has moved back the release time for Splunk's (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO from 11am ET to 11:05am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK), Peers Decline in Sympathy with Tableau Software (DATA)
- vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) IPO Opens 7% Lower
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) Announces Completion of ProBuild Holdings Acquisition, Equity Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!