Nasdaq Says IPO for Carlyle (CG) Will Be Open for Quote at 10:25am ET, Begin Trading Around 10:40am
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Nasdaq saying the IPO of The Carlyle Group (Nasdaq: CG) will be released for quote at 10:25am ET this morning, with trading to begin around 10:40am ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JenCap to Acquire NIF Group (CG)
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Centerra Gold Announces Extension of the Oksut Project Financing Facility and Suspension of the Company's Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!