Nasdaq Says IPO for Carlyle (CG) Will Be Open for Quote at 10:25am ET, Begin Trading Around 10:40am
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
Nasdaq saying the IPO of The Carlyle Group (Nasdaq: CG) will be released for quote at 10:25am ET this morning, with trading to begin around 10:40am ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) IPO indicated to open between $19.50-$20.50
- Precision Castparts (PCP) Turns Positive as Traders Take Over
- UPS (UPS) Prelim. Q4, FY14 EPS Miss Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!