Nasdaq Says IPO for Carlyle (CG) Will Be Open for Quote at 10:25am ET, Begin Trading Around 10:40am
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Nasdaq saying the IPO of The Carlyle Group (Nasdaq: CG) will be released for quote at 10:25am ET this morning, with trading to begin around 10:40am ET.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Questcor Pharma (QCOR) Weakens as Einhorn Said Short
- MannKind (MNKD): Afreeza Partner News to Come in Weeks - Feuerstein
- UPDATE: ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Ramps Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!