Nasdaq Says IPO for Carlyle (CG) Will Be Open for Quote at 10:25am ET, Begin Trading Around 10:40am
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
Nasdaq saying the IPO of The Carlyle Group (Nasdaq: CG) will be released for quote at 10:25am ET this morning, with trading to begin around 10:40am ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crescent Capital’s European Specialty Lending Strategy Announces Unitranche Financing for Telvent Global Services Acquisition by The Carlyle Group
- Sophiris Bio (SPHS) Moves Sharply Higher
- Avon Products (AVP) Sees Buying Amid Pressured Session
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!