Nasdaq Says IPO for Carlyle (CG) Will Be Open for Quote at 10:25am ET, Begin Trading Around 10:40am
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
Nasdaq saying the IPO of The Carlyle Group (Nasdaq: CG) will be released for quote at 10:25am ET this morning, with trading to begin around 10:40am ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cap Gemini, Carlyle Held Talks to Buy Computer Sciences (CSC); Talks 'Fizzled' - Reuters
- Biocept (BIOC) Traders Begin Taking Profits; Shares Appear Overbought
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Hits Session Highs Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!