NI Holdings (NODK) Files for $103.5M Common Stock IPO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NI Holdings (Nasdaq: NODK) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an initial public offering of its common stock. The company plans to sell 10.35 million shares of common stock and sees an offering price of $10 per share.
The offering is being made via Griffin Financial Group.
Nodak Mutual Insurance Company is a mutual insurance company domiciled in North Dakota. Nodak Mutual writes primarily property and casualty insurance, multi-peril crop insurance, and crop hail insurance exclusively for members of the North Dakota Farm Bureau. Nodak Mutual markets its products through a network of over 65 exclusive producers in North Dakota. In 2015, Nodak Mutual had direct written premiums of $132.1 million. Nodak Mutual has been assigned an “A” rating (positive outlook) by A.M. Best Company, Inc. (A.M. Best), which is the third highest out of fifteen possible ratings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Files 3M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesAM Best Company, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!