NI Holdings (NODK) Files for $103.5M Common Stock IPO
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NI Holdings (Nasdaq: NODK) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an initial public offering of its common stock. The company plans to sell 10.35 million shares of common stock and sees an offering price of $10 per share.
The offering is being made via Griffin Financial Group.
Nodak Mutual Insurance Company is a mutual insurance company domiciled in North Dakota. Nodak Mutual writes primarily property and casualty insurance, multi-peril crop insurance, and crop hail insurance exclusively for members of the North Dakota Farm Bureau. Nodak Mutual markets its products through a network of over 65 exclusive producers in North Dakota. In 2015, Nodak Mutual had direct written premiums of $132.1 million. Nodak Mutual has been assigned an “A” rating (positive outlook) by A.M. Best Company, Inc. (A.M. Best), which is the third highest out of fifteen possible ratings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Ooma (OOMA) Reports Secondary Offering by Certain Stockholders
- Claire's Inc. Files to Withdrawal IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesAM Best Company, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!