NI Holdings (NODK) Files for $103.5M Common Stock IPO
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NI Holdings (Nasdaq: NODK) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an initial public offering of its common stock. The company plans to sell 10.35 million shares of common stock and sees an offering price of $10 per share.
The offering is being made via Griffin Financial Group.
Nodak Mutual Insurance Company is a mutual insurance company domiciled in North Dakota. Nodak Mutual writes primarily property and casualty insurance, multi-peril crop insurance, and crop hail insurance exclusively for members of the North Dakota Farm Bureau. Nodak Mutual markets its products through a network of over 65 exclusive producers in North Dakota. In 2015, Nodak Mutual had direct written premiums of $132.1 million. Nodak Mutual has been assigned an “A” rating (positive outlook) by A.M. Best Company, Inc. (A.M. Best), which is the third highest out of fifteen possible ratings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesAM Best Company, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!