Myovant Sciences (MYOV) Files for $172.5M IPO
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Underwriters on the offering are Citigroup, Cowen and Company, Evercore ISI, and Barclays.
Myovant Sciences is a "clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for women’s health diseases and other endocrine-related disorders. Our lead product candidate is relugolix, an oral, once-daily, small molecule that acts as a gonadotropin-releasing hormone, or GnRH, receptor antagonist." The company continued, "We are advancing relugolix for the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids, endometriosis-associated pain and advanced prostate cancer."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Myovant Sciences (MYOV) Prices Larger 14.5M Common Stock IPO at $15/Share, Above Expected Range
- AK Steel (AKS) to Offer 65M Shares
- L-3 Communications (LLL) in Talks with Justice and SEC on Settlement Over Aerospace System Segment Accounting - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Barclays, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!