Motif Bio plc (MTFB) IPO Opens Lower
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Motif Bio plc (NASDAQ: MTFB) opened for trading at $5.52 after pricing its initial public offering of approximately 2.44 million American Depositary Shares (ADSs) with 50% warrant coverage. Each ADS, representing 20 ordinary shares of Motif, and warrant to purchase 0.5 ADSs are being offered at an offering price to the public of $6.98 per ADS and warrant combination.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the U.S. offering.
Motif Bio is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engaged in the research and development of novel antibiotics designed to be effective against serious and life-threatening infections in hospitalized patients caused by multi-drug resistant bacteria. Our lead product candidate, iclaprim, is being developed for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI) and hospital acquired bacterial pneumonia (HABP), including ventilator associated bacterial pneumonia (VABP), which is often caused by MRSA (methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus). We are currently enrolling and dosing patients in two global Phase 3 clinical trials (REVIVE-1 and REVIVE-2) with an intravenous formulation of iclaprim, for the treatment of ABSSSI. Data readout for REVIVE-1 is expected in the second quarter of 2017 and REVIVE-2 is on track for data readout in the second half of 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Volvo Cars CEO says IPO is an option: manager magazin
- Foreign Companies Must Be Fully Accountable to U.S. Investors: Heng Ren
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesIPO, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!