MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) IPO Opens Modestly Lower
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for MedEquities Realty Trust (NYSE: MRT) opened for trading at $11.50 after pricing its initial public offering of 19,925,333 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $12.00 per share, the low end of the expected $12-$14 range.
FBR, J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James and RBC Capital Markets are serving as joint book-running managers and JMP Securities, Fifth Third Securities and Capital One Securities are serving as co-managers for the offering.
MedEquities Realty Trust is a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust that invests in a diversified mix of healthcare properties and healthcare-related real estate debt investments. The Company's management team has extensive industry experience in acquiring, owning, developing, financing, operating, leasing and monetizing many types of healthcare properties and portfolios. MedEquities' strategy is to become an integral capital partner with high-quality and growth-oriented facility-based providers of healthcare services on a nationwide basis, primarily through net-leased real estate investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Prices 5.6M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $104.4M
- JBS Foods International (JBS) Files $500M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, KeyBanc, Raymond James, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!