Manchester United (MANU) IPO opens at $14.05, after pricing at $14
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) IPO opens at $14.05, after pricing at $14
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) Plans 15.5M Common Share IPO
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES) Prices 4.5M Units at $61.51
- GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) Announces $125M Convertible Notes, 12M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!