Mammoth Energy Services (TUSK) IPO Opens Lower
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: TUSK) opened for trading at $13.66 after pricing 7,750,000 shares of its common stock at $15, the low end of the expected $15-$18 range.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC acted as book-running manager for the offering. BarclaysCapital Inc. and Piper Jaffray & Co. acted as joint book-running managers.
Mammoth Energy is an integrated, growth-oriented oilfield service company serving companies engaged in the exploration and development of North American onshore unconventional oil and natural gas reserves. Mammoth Energy’s suite of services includes completion and production services, natural sand proppant services, contract land and directional drilling services and remote accommodation services.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Commences 7M Offering of Common Units
- Piper Jaffray Starts Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!