Mammoth Energy Services (TUSK) IPO Opens Lower
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: TUSK) opened for trading at $13.66 after pricing 7,750,000 shares of its common stock at $15, the low end of the expected $15-$18 range.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC acted as book-running manager for the offering. BarclaysCapital Inc. and Piper Jaffray & Co. acted as joint book-running managers.
Mammoth Energy is an integrated, growth-oriented oilfield service company serving companies engaged in the exploration and development of North American onshore unconventional oil and natural gas reserves. Mammoth Energy’s suite of services includes completion and production services, natural sand proppant services, contract land and directional drilling services and remote accommodation services.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) to Offer 17.8M in Common Stock
- WISeKey Announces the Appointment of Thomas Whayne to Its Global Cybersecurity Advisory Task Force to Assist the Company to Further Expand Its Activities in the USA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!