LinnCo (Nasdaq: LNCO) opens at $36.75, priced at $36.50 per share
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
LinnCo (Nasdaq: LNCO) opens at $36.75, priced at $36.50 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinnCo (LNCO) Enters $500M Equity Distribution Agreement
- Newfield Exploration (NFX) Prices Larger 22M Common Offering for Proceeds of $726M
- Sovran Self Storage (SSS) Prices 1.2M Common Offering at $90.40/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!