Kayak May Have Postponed Morgan Stanley-Led IPO Following Facebook Decline -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Bloomberg reporting Kayak may have postponed its Morgan Stanley-led IPO following the horrendous opening for Facebook (Nasdaq: FB).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- UPDATE: Geron (GERN) Gains Following Mayo Clinic Study
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!