KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals (KYTH) IPO Indicated to Open
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
The IPO for KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KYTH) is expected to open at 10:20AM ET after pricing 4,400,000 shares at $16, the top end of the expected $14-$16 range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Altice USA draws up plans for IPO - sources
- EIA Weekly Crude Inventory Data Shows Larger Than Expected Draw
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Prices Larger 30.25M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$286M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!