KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals (KYTH) IPO Indicated to Open
- Wall St. little changed; tech gains offset energy losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
The IPO for KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KYTH) is expected to open at 10:20AM ET after pricing 4,400,000 shares at $16, the top end of the expected $14-$16 range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cellect Biotechnology (APOP) IPO Opens Lower
- Kadmon (KDMN) IPO Opens Modestly Lower
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Files $250M Ordinary Shares Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!