KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals (KYTH) IPO Indicated to Open
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
The IPO for KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KYTH) is expected to open at 10:20AM ET after pricing 4,400,000 shares at $16, the top end of the expected $14-$16 range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Aramco value to top $2 trillion, less than 5 percent to be sold, says prince
- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) IPO Said to Price at $19.50, Middle of Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!