KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals (KYTH) IPO Indicated to Open
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
The IPO for KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KYTH) is expected to open at 10:20AM ET after pricing 4,400,000 shares at $16, the top end of the expected $14-$16 range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albertsons Companies Plans to List IPO on NYSE Under Ticker 'ABS'
- ADS Waste Holdings (ADSW) Files $100M Common Stock IPO
- Uber May Move to Go Public in 12 - 18 Months
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!