KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals (KYTH) IPO Indicated to Open
- Wall Street climbs after Brexit-sparked selloff
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (DRNA) Higher; (RGLS) (CYAD) (BW) Lower
- Draghi Said to See Brexit Vote Cutting Euro GDP as Much as 0.5% - Bloomberg (FXE) (FXB)
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives New U.S. Patent Related to Vasostrict
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
The IPO for KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KYTH) is expected to open at 10:20AM ET after pricing 4,400,000 shares at $16, the top end of the expected $14-$16 range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Sees Strong Pre-Open Upside
- Tech 'unicorn' Twilio leaps in debut
- CRO Medpace (MEDP) Files $150M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!