IPO Shineco (TYHT) Halted Multiple Times on LUDP; Last Up 289%
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Shineco (NASDAQ: TYHT) has been halted multiple times on LUDP with shares last up 289%. Volume is still very low at just 13K shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Capital One (COF) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook