GDS Holdings (GDS) IPO Opens Flat
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for GDS Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: GDS) opened for trading at $10 after pricing 19,250,000 American depositary shares (“ADSs”) at $10, below the expected $12-$14 range.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., RBC Capital Markets, LLC and China Renaissance Securities (Hong Kong) Limited are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering and Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc. is acting as co-manager of the offering.
GDS Holdings Limited is a leading developer and operator of high-performance data centers in China. The Company’s facilities are strategically located in China’s primary economic hubs where demand for high-performance data center services is concentrated. The Company’s data centers have large net floor area, high power capacity, density and efficiency, and multiple redundancy across all critical systems. GDS is carrier and cloud neutral, which enables customers to connect to all major PRC telecommunications carriers, and to access a number of the largest PRC cloud service providers, whom GDS hosts in its facilities. The Company offers colocation and managed services, including a unique and innovative managed cloud value proposition. The Company has a 15-year track record of service delivery, successfully fulfilling the requirements of some of the largest and most demanding customers for outsourced data center services in China. The Company’s base of customers consists predominantly of large Internet companies, financial institutions, telecommunications and IT service providers, and large domestic private sector and multinational corporations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts GDS Holdings (GDS) at Outperform
- SenesTech (SNES) Prices Lighter Common Stock IPO Below Previous Expectations
- Polar Power (POLA) IPO Opens Up 8%