GDS Holdings (GDS) IPO Opens Flat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for GDS Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: GDS) opened for trading at $10 after pricing 19,250,000 American depositary shares (“ADSs”) at $10, below the expected $12-$14 range.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., RBC Capital Markets, LLC and China Renaissance Securities (Hong Kong) Limited are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering and Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc. is acting as co-manager of the offering.
GDS Holdings Limited is a leading developer and operator of high-performance data centers in China. The Company’s facilities are strategically located in China’s primary economic hubs where demand for high-performance data center services is concentrated. The Company’s data centers have large net floor area, high power capacity, density and efficiency, and multiple redundancy across all critical systems. GDS is carrier and cloud neutral, which enables customers to connect to all major PRC telecommunications carriers, and to access a number of the largest PRC cloud service providers, whom GDS hosts in its facilities. The Company offers colocation and managed services, including a unique and innovative managed cloud value proposition. The Company has a 15-year track record of service delivery, successfully fulfilling the requirements of some of the largest and most demanding customers for outsourced data center services in China. The Company’s base of customers consists predominantly of large Internet companies, financial institutions, telecommunications and IT service providers, and large domestic private sector and multinational corporations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Netflix (NFLX) Long-Term Thesis Still Playing Out, Remains Top Pick - RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Citi, RBC Capital, Credit Agricole, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!