Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Fulgent Genetics (Nasdaq: FLGT) opened for trading at $9.21 after pricing its initial public offering of 4,200,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $9.00 per share, the low end of the expected range.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Piper Jaffray & Co. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. Raymond James & Associates, Inc. is serving as lead manager and BTIG, LLC is serving as co-manager.
Fulgent Genetics is a rapidly growing technology company with an initial focus on offering comprehensive genetic testing to provide physicians with clinically actionable diagnostic information they can use to improve the overall quality of patient care. The company developed a proprietary technology platform that integrates sophisticated data comparison and suppression algorithms, adaptive learning software, advanced genetic diagnostics tools and integrated laboratory processes. This platform allows us to offer a broad and flexible test menu while maintaining accessible pricing, high accuracy and competitive turnaround times. Fulgent Genetics believes its current test menu offers more genes for testing thancompetitors in today’s market, which enables them to provide expansive options for test customization and clinically actionable results. Fulgent Genetics' current test menu includes more than 18,000 single-gene tests and more than 200 pre-established, multi-gene, disease-specific panels that collectively test for more than 7,500 genetic conditions, including various cancers, cardiovascular diseases and neurological disorders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppNexus said to file confidentially for IPO - WSJ
- Enterprise IoT Leaders to Meet in the Cloud for IoTC - IoT Community’s IoT Grand Slam Virtual Conference
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50.9% to $0.80; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Raymond James, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!