Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Fulgent Genetics (Nasdaq: FLGT) opened for trading at $9.21 after pricing its initial public offering of 4,200,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $9.00 per share, the low end of the expected range.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Piper Jaffray & Co. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. Raymond James & Associates, Inc. is serving as lead manager and BTIG, LLC is serving as co-manager.
Fulgent Genetics is a rapidly growing technology company with an initial focus on offering comprehensive genetic testing to provide physicians with clinically actionable diagnostic information they can use to improve the overall quality of patient care. The company developed a proprietary technology platform that integrates sophisticated data comparison and suppression algorithms, adaptive learning software, advanced genetic diagnostics tools and integrated laboratory processes. This platform allows us to offer a broad and flexible test menu while maintaining accessible pricing, high accuracy and competitive turnaround times. Fulgent Genetics believes its current test menu offers more genes for testing thancompetitors in today’s market, which enables them to provide expansive options for test customization and clinically actionable results. Fulgent Genetics' current test menu includes more than 18,000 single-gene tests and more than 200 pre-established, multi-gene, disease-specific panels that collectively test for more than 7,500 genetic conditions, including various cancers, cardiovascular diseases and neurological disorders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Amaya Provides Updated Full Year 2016 Guidance and Related Highlights; Announces Retirement of Chief Financial Officer