Forterra (FRTA) IPO Opens Down 8%
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Forterra, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRTA) opened for trading at $16.61 after pricing 18,420,000 shares of its common stock, all of which are being offered by the Company, at a price of $18 per share, below the expected $19-$21 range.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., Citigroup and Credit Suisse are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering and representatives of the underwriters. Barclays, Deutsche Bank Securities and RBC Capital Markets are acting as book-running managers for the offering. Oppenheimer & Co., Stephens Inc. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers.
Forterra is a manufacturer of pipe and precast products in the U.S. and Eastern Canada for a variety of water-related infrastructure applications, including water transmission, distribution and drainage. Based in Irving, Texas, Forterra employs more than 5,500 people and operates more than 95 facilities, with products available throughout the U.S. and Eastern Canada.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Citi, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Stephens Inc., IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!