Forterra (FRTA) IPO Opens Down 8%
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Forterra, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRTA) opened for trading at $16.61 after pricing 18,420,000 shares of its common stock, all of which are being offered by the Company, at a price of $18 per share, below the expected $19-$21 range.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., Citigroup and Credit Suisse are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering and representatives of the underwriters. Barclays, Deutsche Bank Securities and RBC Capital Markets are acting as book-running managers for the offering. Oppenheimer & Co., Stephens Inc. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers.
Forterra is a manufacturer of pipe and precast products in the U.S. and Eastern Canada for a variety of water-related infrastructure applications, including water transmission, distribution and drainage. Based in Irving, Texas, Forterra employs more than 5,500 people and operates more than 95 facilities, with products available throughout the U.S. and Eastern Canada.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- SunTrust Analyst Bob Peck Leaving to Join Credit Suisse
- Polar Power (POLA) Prices 2.4M Common Stock IPO at $7/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Citi, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Stephens Inc., IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!