Fast Money May Be Moving Out of Twilio (TWLO) and Into Nutanix (NTNX)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
2016 IPO winner Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) is seeing some selling pressure Friday, which traders' suggest could be related to money coming out of the stock and into today's red-hot IPO for Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX). TWLO is down 6.6%, while NTNX is up 112%. TWLO is still up 327% from its IPO price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppNexus said to file confidentially for IPO - WSJ
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!