Fast Money May Be Moving Out of Twilio (TWLO) and Into Nutanix (NTNX)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
2016 IPO winner Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) is seeing some selling pressure Friday, which traders' suggest could be related to money coming out of the stock and into today's red-hot IPO for Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX). TWLO is down 6.6%, while NTNX is up 112%. TWLO is still up 327% from its IPO price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jose Cuervo said to resumes IPO plan, may price as soon as Feb 8 - Bloomberg
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 20
- Ramaco (METC) Launches IPO of 6M Shares at a Price of $12-$15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!