Fast Money May Be Moving Out of Twilio (TWLO) and Into Nutanix (NTNX)
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
2016 IPO winner Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) is seeing some selling pressure Friday, which traders' suggest could be related to money coming out of the stock and into today's red-hot IPO for Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX). TWLO is down 6.6%, while NTNX is up 112%. TWLO is still up 327% from its IPO price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) calls active on open
- BlackLine (BL) IPO Opens at $24.52
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!