Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Continues Higher with Volume Early
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 07/24: (FB) (UA) (GPK) High; (ANGI) (TBBK) (IVC) Low
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Prices at $15, Top End of Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!