Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims FY16 EPS, Revenue Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/03: (SNCR) (GIII) (ESPR) Higher; (VMEM) (CDTI) (GEVO) Lower (more...)
- BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP) Chief Warns on Global Oversupply of Metals
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) Said to Explore Potential Sale
Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) Threat Conviction Thrown Out by U.S. Supreme Court
- Wingstop (WING) Commences 5.8M Common Stock PO
- Facebook (FB) Begins Roll Out of Allowing Users to Add OpenPGP to Profile as Extra Security Measure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!