Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Announces Expanded Analytics Tools for App Developers
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals (FOMX) Prices 6.7M IPO at $6/Share
- Citigroup (C) to Pursue Sale/IPO of OneMain; Deal Could Boost TBV/Share by $1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!