Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Slips to Session Low, Down 1.75%
- Box (BOX) PT Raised to $22 at Drexel Hamilton Following Solid Q3
- TASER Int'l (TASR) Challenges to Digital Ally's (DGLY) Patents