Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instagram Seeing Strong Adoption with Millennials (FB)
- Shineco (TYHT) IPO Opens Higher on Anemic Volume
- Facebook (FB) nears commercial launch of Facebook at Work as a rival to Slack - The Information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!