Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Strong Buy on Positive Checks, Attractive Risk/Reward
- Exclusive: Morgan Stanley cuts bankers, bonuses as deals, IPOs stall - sources
- Keane Group Launches IPO; Plan to Offer 15.3M Shares at $17-$19, List Under Ticker 'FRAC'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!