Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) Zuckerberg to control over 57.3% capital stock voting power.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street Could Care Less That Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg Is Taking 2 Months Off for Paternity Leave
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) Prices IPO at $10/Share, at Low-End of Expected Range
- Match Group (MTCH) IPO Prices at $12, Low End of Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!