Facebook (FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th -CNBC
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
CNBC's Kate Kelly reporting Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- Time Warner (TWX) Ends Talks to Buy Stake in Vice Media - NYT
- Facebook (FB) Debuts Mobile Bandwidth Targeting for Advertisers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!