Facebook (FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th -CNBC
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
CNBC's Kate Kelly reporting Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Facebook (FB) Announces Plan to Show More Timely Stories in News Feed
- Alibaba (BABA) market cap at open ~$228.5 billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!