Facebook (FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th -CNBC
- Wall Street slips from record levels on weak oil prices
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
CNBC's Kate Kelly reporting Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) July weekly volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- UPDATE: EverBank Financial (EVER) Said to Work with UBS to Explore Sale - Bloomberg
- Key Points on Facebook (FB) From Nanagans Quarterly Advertising Report - Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!