Facebook (FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th -CNBC
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
CNBC's Kate Kelly reporting Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) to Shut Down FBX Ad Exchange - DJ (CRTO)
- Microsoft and Facebook to build an innovative new subsea cable across the Atlantic Ocean
- Marketo (MKTO) Spikes; DealReporter Reports on Buyout Talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!