Facebook (FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th -CNBC
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (GEVA) (PBI) (PTBI) Higher; (TLOG) (ANAD) (SKIL) Lower
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- Western Union (WU) Says Rumors of Discussions to Acquire MoneyGram (MGI) 'Not Accurate'
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
CNBC's Kate Kelly reporting Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) will price its IPO on the evening of May 17th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oculus Rift (FB) Consumer VR Headsets Expected to Start Shippping in Q116
- Facebook (FB) Announces New Educational, Support Tools for Small Businesses
- Cablevision Systems (CVC) CEO says he wants a deal with Time Warner Cable (TWC) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!