Facebook (FB) is right at its $38 syndicate
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is right at its $38 syndicate.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- Facebook (FB) Debuts Mobile Bandwidth Targeting for Advertisers
- SolarCity (SCTY), SunEdison (SUNE) on Watch as Peer Files for IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!