Facebook (FB) is right at its $38 syndicate
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is right at its $38 syndicate.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR), Facebook (FB) Gain Traffic Share in July, Says Cantor
- Home Goods Retailer Wayfair, Inc. (W) Files for $350M IPO
- Ladder Capital (LADR) on Watch Ahead of Lockup Expiration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!