Facebook (FB) is right at its $38 syndicate
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
- Societe Generale (SCGLY), Credit Agricole (CRARY) Under U.S. Probe - WSJ
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is right at its $38 syndicate.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Debuts New 'News Feed' Layout
- Groupon (GRPN) Slumps Amid Strong Coupons.com (COUP) IPO
- Aquinox Pharmaceuticals (AQXP) IPO Opens Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!