Facebook (FB) Shares Approach $38 Once Again...
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) in $8B Deal
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Wall St. falls ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
- Oil rallies but U.S. supply may temper gains
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/08: (JMG) (BMR) (EMC) Higher; (CSII) (ORIG) (SHAK) Lower (more...)
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) shares once again approach $38, the all-important level at which the stock priced. 493 million shares of Facebook have traded today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Moves Forward in Testing New 'Reactions' Buttons
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) Advances With Investor Presentation Ongoing
- Whitney Tilson Says Exact Sciences (EXAS) Still a Great Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!