Facebook (FB) Shares Approach $38 Once Again...
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) shares once again approach $38, the all-important level at which the stock priced. 493 million shares of Facebook have traded today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) Said Looking to Bring Back SMS to Messenger
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL) Sinks 34% on Heavy Volume
- Late-day buying could be start of turnaround