Facebook (FB) Shares Approach $38 Once Again...
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) shares once again approach $38, the all-important level at which the stock priced. 493 million shares of Facebook have traded today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook's (FB) Popularity with Key Demographic Continues to Wane
- Bank of America (BAC), Facebook (FB), Intel (INTC) All Within Earshot of New 52-Week Highs (AAL) (BAC)
- UPDATE: Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Senior Creditors Sign Deal on Bankruptcy - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!