Facebook (FB) Shares Approach $38 Once Again...
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) shares once again approach $38, the all-important level at which the stock priced. 493 million shares of Facebook have traded today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Sinks Heading Into Close of Trading
- Sprint Corp. (S) Surges Off the Lows
- GoPro (GPRO) Drone and VR Expansion Kills the Bear Thesis, Piper Jaffray Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!