Facebook (FB) Shares Approach $38 Once Again...
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) shares once again approach $38, the all-important level at which the stock priced. 493 million shares of Facebook have traded today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) November weekly 140 calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!