Facebook (FB) Shares Approach $38 Once Again...
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) shares once again approach $38, the all-important level at which the stock priced. 493 million shares of Facebook have traded today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street Could Care Less That Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg Is Taking 2 Months Off for Paternity Leave
- Hedge funds' favorite stocks lag broader market: Goldman data
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Ticks Higher Early as Volatility Continues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!