Facebook (FB) Raises IPO Price
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) raised the expected price range of its upcoming IPO from $28-$35 to $34-$38. The deal is expected to price on Thursday evening and debut on Friday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Facebook (FB), Twitter (TWTR) to Benefit from Latest Advertising Theme
- Facebook (FB) Moves Higher in Sympathy with Twitter (TWTR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, Hot List, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!