Facebook (FB) IPO expected to open around 11AM - CNBC
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO expected to open around 11AM ET, CNBC reported citing Nasdaq.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- Atlas, Powered by Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- GoPro (GPRO) Founders Released Early from 5.82M Post-IPO Lock-Up Restriction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!