Facebook (FB) IPO Starts Taking Quotes
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) Holder Casablanca Capital Nominates Directors, Sends Letter
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) quotes have started on NASDAQ. The IPO is still on schedule to open at 11AM ET, although this could change.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Job Posting Suggests Facebook (FB) May Look for Entry into China Soon
- Plug Power (PLUG) Registers to Sell $3.7M Worth of Common
- Coupons.com (COUP) Prices 10M IPO Above Range at $16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!