Facebook (FB) IPO Starts Taking Quotes
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) quotes have started on NASDAQ. The IPO is still on schedule to open at 11AM ET, although this could change.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Price Target Raised to $85 at Goldman Following Q2 Beat
- Cowen Lifts PT on Facebook (FB) to $90 Following Q2 Numbers
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!