Facebook (FB) IPO Breaks $40
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) temporarily breaks below $40 after after opening at $42.05 and pricing at $38. Last trade $40.10.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instagram (FB) Debuts New Snapchat-Like Feature
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Preparing Offer Letter for Time Warner (TWC)
- OPKO Health (OPK) Says Short Seller Report Based on Inaccurate Information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!