Facebook (FB) Could Raise IPO Price Range as Deal 'Many, Many Times Oversubscribed'; News Could Come by May 15th
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
CNBC reporting Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) may boost the price range for its IPO as the offering is "many, many times oversubscribed." A source has said the increased price range may come by May 15th.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $85 at Citi as Catalysts Come to Fruition
- Instagram Monetization Has Begun - Goldman Sachs (FB)
- Firsthand Technology Value Fund Discloses Top Portfolio Holdings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!