Facebook (FB) Could Raise IPO Price Range as Deal 'Many, Many Times Oversubscribed'; News Could Come by May 15th
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
CNBC reporting Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) may boost the price range for its IPO as the offering is "many, many times oversubscribed." A source has said the increased price range may come by May 15th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook's (FB) Popularity with Key Demographic Continues to Wane
- Citi (C) Acquires More Commodities Books from Credit Suisse (CS)
- Facebook (FB) Buy Rating Reiterated at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!