Facebook (FB) Could Raise IPO Price Range as Deal 'Many, Many Times Oversubscribed'; News Could Come by May 15th
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
CNBC reporting Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) may boost the price range for its IPO as the offering is "many, many times oversubscribed." A source has said the increased price range may come by May 15th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
- UPDATE: InvenSense (INVN) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- BlackLine (BL) IPO Opens at $24.52
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!