Facebook (FB) Could Raise IPO Price Range as Deal 'Many, Many Times Oversubscribed'; News Could Come by May 15th
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/05: (KYTH) (PCYC) (KR) Higher; (BRLI) (JOY) (ABBV) Lower (more...)
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Miss
CNBC reporting Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) may boost the price range for its IPO as the offering is "many, many times oversubscribed." A source has said the increased price range may come by May 15th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) said to be working on competitor to Twitter's (TWTR) MoPub - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Price Target Lifted to $160 at Morgan Stanley
- Genfit Exploring Sale - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!