Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg May Not Make Road Show Due to Security Concerns - FBN
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) founder Mark Zuckerberg may now not make the IPO road show due to security concerns, Fox Business News reported citing bankers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Short Interest Changes on NASDAQ: Tesla (TSLA) SolarCity (SCTY) Up; Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB) Down (more..)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/05: (RVBD) (JCP) (MSFT) (PVA)
- Encana (ECA) Will Focus on Liquids-Rich Resources Through FY17; Plans Clearwater IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!