Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg May Not Make Road Show Due to Security Concerns - FBN
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Oil prices ease from seven-month high to below $49
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) founder Mark Zuckerberg may now not make the IPO road show due to security concerns, Fox Business News reported citing bankers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) to Shut Down FBX Ad Exchange - DJ (CRTO)
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals Announces Successful Completion of End-of-Phase 2 Meeting with FDA on VAL-083 for the Treatment of Refractory Glioblastoma Multiforme
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!