Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg May Not Make Road Show Due to Security Concerns - FBN
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) founder Mark Zuckerberg may now not make the IPO road show due to security concerns, Fox Business News reported citing bankers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobile Game Stocks on Watch as Facebook (FB) Said Eying Games
- Maverick Capital Boosts Google (GOOG) Stake, Exits Alibaba (BABA), Qihoo (QIHU) - 13F
- Press Ganey Holdings (PGND) IPO Opens Up 11%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!