Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg May Not Make Road Show Due to Security Concerns - FBN
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) founder Mark Zuckerberg may now not make the IPO road show due to security concerns, Fox Business News reported citing bankers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GrubHub (GRUB), Yelp (YELP) Shares Pressured as Facebook (FB) Debuts New 'Order Food' Feature
- Exclusive: Altice USA draws up plans for IPO - sources
- Cyber attacks disrupt PayPal, Twitter, other sites
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!