Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg May Not Make Road Show Due to Security Concerns - FBN
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) founder Mark Zuckerberg may now not make the IPO road show due to security concerns, Fox Business News reported citing bankers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) May Debut Head-Work VR Gaming Device in 2015 (FB) (SNE)
- TrendPoint to Provide EnerSure(R) Enkapsis Across Facebook's Data Centers
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) IPO Opens Modestly Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!