Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg May Not Make Road Show Due to Security Concerns - FBN
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) founder Mark Zuckerberg may now not make the IPO road show due to security concerns, Fox Business News reported citing bankers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Societe Generale Starts Facebook (FB) to Sell
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Closes Larger 18.98M Common Offering
- Keryx Biopharma (KERX) Prices 9.17M Common Offering at $12/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!