Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg May Not Make Road Show Due to Security Concerns - FBN
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) founder Mark Zuckerberg may now not make the IPO road show due to security concerns, Fox Business News reported citing bankers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Describes Facebook's (FB) Q1 as 'Monster Quarter'
- Sportsman's Warehouse Holding (SPWH) IPO Opens Flat
- Zoosk (ZSK) Files $100M IPO