Facebook's (FB) IPO expected to open at $42 -WSJ
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
WSJ reporting Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) IPO expected to open at $42
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) May Be Feeling the Pinch from its Transgendered Policy
- Viacom (VIAB) to Move Ahead with Plans to Sell Paramount Pictures Despite Board Strife - Bloomberg
- Anthem (ANTM): Time To Consider It As A Standalone Company - FBR (CI)