Facebook's (FB) IPO expected to open at $42 -WSJ
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
WSJ reporting Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) IPO expected to open at $42
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Continues Higher with Volume Early
- SodaStream (SODA) Deal Not Impossible, but Difficult, Says Deutsche Bank
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 07/24: (FB) (UA) (GPK) High; (ANGI) (TBBK) (IVC) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!