Facebook's (FB) IPO expected to open at $42 -WSJ
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/23: (PBYI) (DRL) (NQ) Higher; (UIS) (XLNX) (NETE) Lower
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
WSJ reporting Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) IPO expected to open at $42
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Widens Lead as Leading Social Login Platform
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) Testing New Way to Drive Sales with 'Buy Button'
- Facebook (FB) Q2 'Achievable' With Chance of Upside, RBC Capital Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!