FS Bancorp (FSBW) IPO Opens Flat
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
The IPO for FS Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSBW) is open for trading. Shares are trading at $10.15 after pricing 3.2 million shares at $10.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO now indicated $92-$93
- Alibaba (BABA) indicated to open at $89 - $91
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!