FS Bancorp (FSBW) IPO Opens Flat
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
The IPO for FS Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSBW) is open for trading. Shares are trading at $10.15 after pricing 3.2 million shares at $10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FS Bancorp (FSBW) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.39
- Sun Bancorp (SNBC) Files 1.13M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner (TWC) Spinoff Will Seek Nasdaq Listing, Trade Under 'GLCI'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!