FS Bancorp (FSBW) IPO Opens Flat
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
The IPO for FS Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSBW) is open for trading. Shares are trading at $10.15 after pricing 3.2 million shares at $10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TPI Composites (TPIC) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Suspends Proposed Offering of Common Stock; to Explore Alternative Options
- Uber reaches 2 billion rides six months after hitting its first billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!