FS Bancorp (FSBW) IPO Opens Flat
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The IPO for FS Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSBW) is open for trading. Shares are trading at $10.15 after pricing 3.2 million shares at $10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saudi Aramco boosting market share as it prepares for listing: CEO
- Fidus Investment (FDUS) Prices 2.5M Common Stock Secondary Offering at $15.27/Share
- Cotiviti Holdings (COTV) IPO Prices at $19, High-End of Range