FS Bancorp (FSBW) IPO Opens Flat
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The IPO for FS Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSBW) is open for trading. Shares are trading at $10.15 after pricing 3.2 million shares at $10.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) Plans 15.5M Common Share IPO
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Launches 18.4M Common IPO; Sees Price of $18 - $20/Share
- StoneMor (STON) Files $500M Common, Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!