FS Bancorp (FSBW) IPO Opens Flat
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
The IPO for FS Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSBW) is open for trading. Shares are trading at $10.15 after pricing 3.2 million shares at $10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
- Safe Bulkers (SB) to Offer Undisclosed Amount of Common Stock
- Forum Energy Technologies (FET) Commences 7M Share Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!