FB Financial Corporation (FBK) IPO Opens Up 11%
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Redstone's National Amusements to call on CBS, Viacom to explore merger -sources
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for FB Financial Corporation (NYSE: FBK) opened for trading at $21.15 after pricing 5,882,352 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $19.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan, UBS Investment Bank, and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering, and Raymond James, Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P., and Stephens Inc. are acting as co-managers.
FB Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. FB Financial operates through its wholly owned banking subsidiary, FirstBank, the third largest Tennessee-headquartered bank, with 45 full-service bank branches across Tennessee, North Alabama and North Georgia, and a national mortgage business with offices across the Southeast. FirstBank serves five of the largest metropolitan markets in Tennessee and has $2.9 billion in total assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts AT&T (T) to Neutral on Lower EPS Estimates
- Valvoline (VVV) IPO Opens Up 10%
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, UBS, JPMorgan, Raymond James, Stephens Inc., IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!