FB Financial Corporation (FBK) IPO Opens Up 11%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for FB Financial Corporation (NYSE: FBK) opened for trading at $21.15 after pricing 5,882,352 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $19.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan, UBS Investment Bank, and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering, and Raymond James, Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P., and Stephens Inc. are acting as co-managers.
FB Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. FB Financial operates through its wholly owned banking subsidiary, FirstBank, the third largest Tennessee-headquartered bank, with 45 full-service bank branches across Tennessee, North Alabama and North Georgia, and a national mortgage business with offices across the Southeast. FirstBank serves five of the largest metropolitan markets in Tennessee and has $2.9 billion in total assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, UBS, JPMorgan, Raymond James, Stephens Inc., IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!