FB Financial Corporation (FBK) IPO Opens Up 11%
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for FB Financial Corporation (NYSE: FBK) opened for trading at $21.15 after pricing 5,882,352 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $19.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan, UBS Investment Bank, and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering, and Raymond James, Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P., and Stephens Inc. are acting as co-managers.
FB Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. FB Financial operates through its wholly owned banking subsidiary, FirstBank, the third largest Tennessee-headquartered bank, with 45 full-service bank branches across Tennessee, North Alabama and North Georgia, and a national mortgage business with offices across the Southeast. FirstBank serves five of the largest metropolitan markets in Tennessee and has $2.9 billion in total assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- FourV Systems Announces Two Appointments to Senior Board of Advisors
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Enters $150M Equity Distribution Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, UBS, JPMorgan, Raymond James, Stephens Inc., IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!