FB Financial (FBK) Files for $115M IPO
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Underwriters on the offering are J.P. Morgan, UBS Investment Bank, and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods.
FB Financial is a bank holding company, headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. The company said,
As of June 30, 2016, we had total assets of $2.9 billion, total loans of $2.1 billion, deposits of $2.5 billion, and shareholder’s equity of $266 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Claire's Inc. Files to Withdrawal IPO
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, UBS, JPMorgan, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!