FB Financial (FBK) Files for $115M IPO
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Underwriters on the offering are J.P. Morgan, UBS Investment Bank, and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods.
FB Financial is a bank holding company, headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. The company said,
As of June 30, 2016, we had total assets of $2.9 billion, total loans of $2.1 billion, deposits of $2.5 billion, and shareholder’s equity of $266 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Files 8M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, UBS, JPMorgan, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!