Expedia (EXPE) Said to Ask for Pitches for Trivago IPO
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) active on reports from Reuters the company is asking bankers to pitch for the Trivago listing. Shares up 1.37%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- In-Flight Turbulence: Expedia.com Airplane Etiquette Study Shows Seat-Kicking Edges Bad Parenting as Most Aggravating Behavior
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 50%
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 31 into backing FY17 EPS view
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!