Everspin Technologies (MRAM) IPO Opens Up 14%
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Everspin Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRAM) opened for trading at $9.10 after pricing it initial public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $8.00 per share, below the expected $11-$13 range.
Stifel and Needham & Company are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity and Craig-Hallum Capital Group are acting as co-managers.
Everspin Technologies is a provider of MRAM solutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, Needham & Company, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!