Everspin Technologies (MRAM) IPO Opens Up 14%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Everspin Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRAM) opened for trading at $9.10 after pricing it initial public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $8.00 per share, below the expected $11-$13 range.
Stifel and Needham & Company are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity and Craig-Hallum Capital Group are acting as co-managers.
Everspin Technologies is a provider of MRAM solutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- Palatin Technologies (PTN) Confirms Proposed Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Impinj (PI) Launches 3.5M Share Common Stock Follow-on Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, Needham & Company, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!