Edgen Group (EDG) Commences 15M Class A Common IPO
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Edgen Group Inc. (NYSE: EDG) has commenced an initial public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This is a primary offering of Class A common stock by Edgen. Jefferies & Company, Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. The underwriters will be granted an option to purchase from Edgen up to an additional 2,250,000 shares of Class A common stock, on the same terms and conditions, to cover over-allotments, if any. Edgen has been authorized to list its Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “EDG.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FMC Technologies' (FTI) 10-Q Shows DOJ Inquiry
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Reaches Agreement with Starboard; Adds Four Independent Directors
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/28: (X) (AAL) (ALR) Upgraded; (RBC) (CG) (DVAX) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!