Edgen Group (EDG) Commences 15M Class A Common IPO
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Edgen Group Inc. (NYSE: EDG) has commenced an initial public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This is a primary offering of Class A common stock by Edgen. Jefferies & Company, Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. The underwriters will be granted an option to purchase from Edgen up to an additional 2,250,000 shares of Class A common stock, on the same terms and conditions, to cover over-allotments, if any. Edgen has been authorized to list its Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “EDG.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Enters $52.8M ADS Private Placement
- RBC Capital Sees Less Than 10% Chance Orexigen's (OREX) Contrave is Pulled; Buy on Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!