Edgen Group (EDG) Commences 15M Class A Common IPO
- Wall St. edges higher, pacing to fourth day of gains
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Edgen Group Inc. (NYSE: EDG) has commenced an initial public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This is a primary offering of Class A common stock by Edgen. Jefferies & Company, Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. The underwriters will be granted an option to purchase from Edgen up to an additional 2,250,000 shares of Class A common stock, on the same terms and conditions, to cover over-allotments, if any. Edgen has been authorized to list its Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “EDG.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google Capital Makes $46.35M Investment in Care.com (CRCM)
- TESARO (TSRO) Prices 4.65M Common Stock Offering at $81/Share
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!