Edgen Group (EDG) Commences 15M Class A Common IPO
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Edgen Group Inc. (NYSE: EDG) has commenced an initial public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This is a primary offering of Class A common stock by Edgen. Jefferies & Company, Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. The underwriters will be granted an option to purchase from Edgen up to an additional 2,250,000 shares of Class A common stock, on the same terms and conditions, to cover over-allotments, if any. Edgen has been authorized to list its Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “EDG.”
You May Also Be Interested In
- Store Capital (STRE) Files $500M IPO
- Civitas Therapeutics (CVTS) Files $86.3M IPO
- Alibaba (BABA) Posts Improved Q2 EPS of 84c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!