Edgen Group (EDG) Commences 15M Class A Common IPO
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Edgen Group Inc. (NYSE: EDG) has commenced an initial public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This is a primary offering of Class A common stock by Edgen. Jefferies & Company, Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. The underwriters will be granted an option to purchase from Edgen up to an additional 2,250,000 shares of Class A common stock, on the same terms and conditions, to cover over-allotments, if any. Edgen has been authorized to list its Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “EDG.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Increases Tender for GFI Group (GFIG) to $5.45 Per Share
- LendingClub (LC) IPO Tops $1B Following Over-Allotments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!