Digital Cinema (DCIN) Prices 2.2M IPO at $6.10/Share
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
Digital Cinema Destinations Corp. (NASDAQ: DCIN), a fast-growing motion picture exhibitor dedicated to transforming movie theatres into digital entertainment centers, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 2.2 million shares of Class A common stock at $6.10 per share. The underwriters have been granted a 45-day option to purchase up to 330,000 additional shares to cover over-allotments, if any. The Company’s shares are expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market today under the symbol “DCIN.”
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digiplex Promotes Chuck Goldwater to Executive Vice President
- A MIRACLE IN SPANISH HARLEM has exclusive Manhattan run at City Cinemas 3rd and 86th theater
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) Plans 15.5M Common Share IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!