Coupa Software (COUP) Boosts IPO Size, Expected Price
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Coupa Software (Nasdaq: COUP) filed an amended registration with the U.S. SEC for an IPO of its common stock. The company plans to offer 7.4 million shares and sees a pricing range of $16 - $18 per share. This compares to an offering size of 6.7 million shares with a pricing range of $14 - $16 per share expected at the end of last month.
Underwriters are Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Barclays, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, and Raymond James.
Coupa Software is a
leading provider of a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects more than 460 organizations with more than 2 million suppliers globally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Platinum Group Metals (PLG) Enters $40M Common Shares Bought Deal Financing Agreement
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Says Beacon Falls Energy Park Project Not Selected for New England Clean Energy RFP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!