Coupa Software (COUP) Boosts IPO Size, Expected Price
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Coupa Software (Nasdaq: COUP) filed an amended registration with the U.S. SEC for an IPO of its common stock. The company plans to offer 7.4 million shares and sees a pricing range of $16 - $18 per share. This compares to an offering size of 6.7 million shares with a pricing range of $14 - $16 per share expected at the end of last month.
Underwriters are Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Barclays, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, and Raymond James.
Coupa Software is a
leading provider of a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects more than 460 organizations with more than 2 million suppliers globally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Prices 3.75M Common Stock Offering at $40/Share
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!