Coupa Software (COUP) Boosts IPO Size, Expected Price
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Coupa Software (Nasdaq: COUP) filed an amended registration with the U.S. SEC for an IPO of its common stock. The company plans to offer 7.4 million shares and sees a pricing range of $16 - $18 per share. This compares to an offering size of 6.7 million shares with a pricing range of $14 - $16 per share expected at the end of last month.
Underwriters are Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Barclays, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, and Raymond James.
Coupa Software is a
leading provider of a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects more than 460 organizations with more than 2 million suppliers globally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Fintech Innovation Lab London Kicks Off Largest Programme in Its Five-Year History
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!