Coupa Software (COUP) Boosts IPO Size, Expected Price
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Coupa Software (Nasdaq: COUP) filed an amended registration with the U.S. SEC for an IPO of its common stock. The company plans to offer 7.4 million shares and sees a pricing range of $16 - $18 per share. This compares to an offering size of 6.7 million shares with a pricing range of $14 - $16 per share expected at the end of last month.
Underwriters are Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Barclays, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, and Raymond James.
Coupa Software is a
leading provider of a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects more than 460 organizations with more than 2 million suppliers globally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Prices $125M Common Stock Offering
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!