Constellation Brands (STZ) Said to Consider $1B Sale of Canadian Wine Business - DJ
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) is considering selling its Canadian wine business, according to Dow Jones sources. Suitors are said to include the Ontario Teacher's Pension Plan along with strategic buyers. The sale would end a potential IPO of the business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wahaha Seeks Backing for Possible Dean Foods (DF) Takeover - FT
- UPDATE: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Shares Pop to Session Highs Amid M&A Chatter
- UPDATE: Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) Said in Talks to Buy Bai Brands - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!