Clipper Realty (CLPR) Files $100M IPO
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Clipper Realty Inc. (NYSE: CLPR) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an initial public offering of its common stock. The proposed maximum offering amount is $100 million. The company plans to list on the NYSE under the ticker,
The offering is being made through FBR.
Clipper Realty is a self-administered and self-managed real estate company that acquires, owns, manages, operates and repositions multi-family residential and commercial properties in the New York metropolitan area, with an initial portfolio in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) Prices 19.3M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Below Expected Range
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- Biolase (BIOL) Files 10.9M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!