China Data Center GDS (GDS) Files $200M U.S. IPO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GDS Holdings (NASDAQ: GDS) filed a $200 million IPO on form F-1 with the SEC. The company plans to list its ADSs on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "GDS."
The offering is being led by Credit Suisse and JPMorgan.
GDS is a leading developer and operator of high-performance data centers in China. The company's facilities are strategically located in China's primary economic hubs where demand for high-performance data center services is concentrated. The data centers have large net floor area, high power capacity, density and efficiency, and multiple redundancy across all critical systems. They are carrier and cloud neutral, which enables our customers to connect to all major PRC telecommunications carriers, and to access a number of the largest PRC cloud service providers, whom we host in our facilities. They offer colocation and managed services, including a unique and innovative managed cloud value proposition. The company has a 15-year track record of service delivery, successfully fulfilling the requirements of some of the largest and most demanding customers for outsourced data center services in China.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Polar Power (POLA) Prices 2.4M Common Stock IPO at $7/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!