Carlyle's (CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle's (NYSE: CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Carlyle Group Closes Carlyle Sub-Saharan Africa Fund at almost $700 million
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Vital Therapies (VTL) Prices IPO at $12, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!