Carlyle's (CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (VVUS) (XXII) Higher; (MCHX) (VHC) (ECTE) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle's (NYSE: CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CRT Capital Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- Alibaba (BABA) Will Struggle with Int'l Expansion - Global Equities
- Consumer Solar Company Vivint Solar (VSLR) Sets IPO Terms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!