Carlyle's (CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle's (NYSE: CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- MatlinPatterson Selects iLEVEL for Portfolio Monitoring
- HubSpot (HUBS) Files $100M IPO
- Castle Brands (ROX) Files $30M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!