Carlyle's (CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle's (NYSE: CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Jet Capital Launches At 2014 NBAA Convention To Serve Long-Range Business Jet Leasing And Financing Market
- Anchor BanCorp Wisconsin (ABCW) IPO Prices at $26
- Zayo Group (ZAYO) IPO Opens, Trades Higher after Weak Pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!