Carlyle's (CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle's (NYSE: CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TPI Composites (TPIC) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- What Does a Recovering Medallion Market Mean for Uber's Sometime IPO?
- Audentes Therapeutics (BOLD) IPO Opens Up 27%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!