Carlyle's (CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle's (NYSE: CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Looks for Second Day of Gains Following Strong IPO
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Announces 24M Common, 30M Equity Units Offering
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Prices at $15, Top End of Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!