Carlyle's (CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle's (NYSE: CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Carlyle Group (CG) financial services head Sarkozy said to resign - Bloomberg
- GMS Inc. (GMS) IPO Opens up 7%
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!