Carlyle's (CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle's (NYSE: CG) IPO has been priced at $22/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Carlyle Group (CG) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 12.7% Yield
- Resolute Energy (REN) Files 2.1M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- ZTO Express (ZTO) IPO Opens Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!