Carlyle (CG) IPO Expected to Price $22-$23/Share -Bloomberg
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) CEO Shkreli to Stop Lending Out Shares
- Preliminary Thanksgiving Day Store Checks Showed Robust Traffic - Piper Jaffray
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Fitbit Products Lead Charge
- Greek economy shrinks in third quarter on weak exports, investment
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle (NYSE: CG) said to plan IPO pricing between $22-$23/share. The company had previously expected to price between $23-$25/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mubadala said to explore sale of GlobalFoundries - Bloomberg
- Blackstone (BX) in Talks to Sell Four Los Angeles Towers to Douglas Emmett (DEI) -Led Group for More Than $1B - DJ
- French Hostage Situation Doesn't Seem to Be Terror Attack, Related to Robbery - Bloomberg, Citing ITELE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!