Carlyle (CG) IPO Expected to Price $22-$23/Share -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle (NYSE: CG) said to plan IPO pricing between $22-$23/share. The company had previously expected to price between $23-$25/share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
- Allison Transmission CEO selected as recipient of Louis V. Gerstner Jr. Excellence Award
- Hot IPO ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Adds to Friday's Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!