Carlyle (CG) IPO Expected to Price $22-$23/Share -Bloomberg
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Bloomberg reporting Carlyle (NYSE: CG) said to plan IPO pricing between $22-$23/share. The company had previously expected to price between $23-$25/share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Blackstone (BX) Will Take Majority Stake in Service King Collision
- Icahn Issues Release on Family Dollar Stores (FDO); Big Win, But Sees Other Bidders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!